In 1887 William Poulton had a four-roomed wooden cottage built on Lots 8 and 9 of Section 2 of the Brookes estate in D’Aram Street. In 1888 the rest of the land, with a frontage to Ferdinand Street, was built on (see 15 Ferdinand Street). Mr R.D. FitzGerald who lived at 15 Ferdinand Street remembered the removal of this cottage on rollers to its present site on Lots 6 and 7.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/DAramStreet4.jpg 1317 2000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:32:462019-06-09 02:26:094 D'Aram Street