The land of Mars Street was part of an 8 acre lot owned by Earnshaw between 1872 and 1885, and not divided until 1899. Sands Directory listed occupants in the street as early as 1885. By 1895, George Earl, gardener, was living here. James O’Toole was listed here in 1899 and 1900, after which Earl lived in the house for many years.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/MarsStreet3.jpg 1306 2000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:402018-11-10 05:33:403 Mars Street