Thomas Irons owned this eight-room stone house on Lot 6, Section 2 of the Sunnyside Subdivision in 1885 and his address was Woolwich Road. By 1890 Thomas Boyd was his tenant. The first mention of the name Terara in Sands Drectory was in 1893, when a civil engineer named George Chamier lived here. From 1897 to 1898 W. J. Rutherford’s name appeared and from 1902 to 1906 William Johnston, solicitor, lived here. David H. Irons came in 1906, Alexander Robertson the following year and Robert Murray-Prior from 1909 to 1912. The house appears to have been owned by Thomas Irons, who lived in Parramatta, and let to tenants.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/PrinceGeorgeParade24.jpg 1117 2000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:32:002018-11-10 05:32:0024 Prince George Parade