John Williams sold this lot to Thomas Ayres in October 1884. In 1909 it was owned by Arthur Glover, solicitor, and sold in 1913 to John Paul Green, licensed victualler. It remained in the Green family until recent times. This brick and slate house has leadlight windows and ornamental chimney pots.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/DickStreet21-1.jpg 649 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:202019-06-28 02:36:3421 Dick Street