2 & 4 Woolwich Road
THE TOWERS

2 & 4 Woolwich Road

The Towers, massive two-storey semi-detached houses, appear to have been built by 1916. An old photograph shows the original towers on the occasion  of the unveiling of the war memorial by the Governor General in 1927, which stood at the corner of Ferry Street and Woolwich Road.

2&4 Woolwich Road