In 1859 this lot was part of ten acres owned by Jules Joubert. It was acquired by Charles D’Apice from Joseph Mann in 1878. In 1903, Joseph M. Cuneo owned Lot 1, having purchased it from J. D’Apice, and Cuneo owned it until 1947. Sands Directory first listed Joseph Cuneo in Madeline Street in 1907. In 1914, the house was listed as Ricarda.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/MadelineStreet17-1.jpg 501 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:32:352019-07-01 02:19:0517 Madeline Street