16 The Point Road
PATEA

16 The Point Road

In 1879 George Suttie lived in Palser Street (The Point Road) and by 1884 he was letting his seven-room wooden cottage on this site to William Harris. John Wilson Kettlewell was the owner by 1890 and his daughter lived here until the late 1970s. The house was called Patea.

16 The Point Road