Three houses existed in Mars Street from the late 1880s; 3, 15 and presumably this one. This land appears to have belonged to J.C. Neild and A. Fitzpatrick in 1899. A Lismore farmer, Samuel Canyepan, owned Milton and sold to John Cahill of Lismore in 1913. By 1923 the house was owned by Dorsany Noel, carpenter, who owned a little shop on the corner of Mars Street (see 33 Makinson Street).
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/MarsStreet16.jpg 1286 2000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:402019-08-04 02:19:4016 Mars Street