Another Felix Cullen house, this one was built during 1879. Frank Levick moved from farther west in Alexandra Street into this new house in 1880. By 1884 and until 1890 Sidney E. Squires was his tenant. Miss Jessie Fairland owned this house in 1914, and by 1916 it was called Hayling.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/AlexandraStreet16-1.jpg 735 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:012019-04-29 03:30:5116 Alexandra Street