In 1878 William Wright sold this land to John McGovern, gardener, who sold it in 1904 to Paul Boelke, doctor, of Hunters Hill. Sands Directory first listed P.W.R. Boelke, surgeon and Grace Boelke, physician, living here in 1906. In 1914 Dr William Denniston purchased the property and called the house Wyangah. In the 1970s a doctor’s waiting room was added to the front of the house in a similar Federation style. It is now a private home.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/AlexandraStreet15Wyangah.jpg 757 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:002019-06-09 01:51:0815 Alexandra Street