12 The Point Road

12 The Point Road

Sidney J. Spencer, of Woolwich, importer, owned part of an 11 acre grant to Thomas Edwards (1835). Sands Directory listed a Sidney Spencer living in Palser Street (now The Point Road), and by 1912 the name was Burstock. The 1915 Rate Book shows Sidney Spencer owning a house and a cottage on Lots 53 and 54, valued at £1200 and £700.