This house was built by Didier Joubert. It was designed as a bungalow with simplicity of detail, symmetrical design and deep verandahs. The first tenant was Captain R.R. Armstrong, who in 1878 lived here in Fig Tree House (Lot 41, Section 1 of the later Joubert subdivision). In 1881 Herbert Sinclair Lumsdaine rented this house from Madame Joubert while it was still called Fig Tree House. He bought it from her between 1881 and 1884 and renamed it Warrawillah (swirling waters) and the house remained in the Lumsdaine family until 1924.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/FigtreeRoad1.jpg 1297 2000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:34:132019-05-05 00:32:191 Figtree Road