Transitional Federation/Californian Bungalow house built c1916-17, set on corner block to Toocooya Road on part of former Whaling Grants. Built for David McLaren Gray, grazier of Hay. From 1921 it was owned by James Gallagher, chemist. While substantially altered, it still demonstrates early 20th century ‘infill’ development in the Lukes Bay area of Hunters Hill.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/EllesmereAvenue1.jpg 706 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2019-05-20 04:50:102019-06-04 00:59:451 Ellesmere Avenue