John Campbell, who was Registrar at the Royal Mint Sydney, purchased two lots in 1902 from Numa Joubert. The house was completed by 1905. It is a sombre two-storey Edwardian house of red brick with slate roof; the asymmetrical massing, elaborate chimneys and finials. The Art Nouveau leadlights are characteristic of the Federation period.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/AvenueRoad1.jpg 2096 2000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:34:172019-08-09 00:54:071 Avenue Road